Many businesses are looking into podcasting as an extension of their marketing. But how do you go about it? Well, that’s where Soundscapes comes in.
The first consideration in any podcast creation must be what happens at the end. In other words, before you put a word on paper or push that record button, you MUST know what you want to get out of that podcast—what is your desired outcome?
In this podcast, Brent Walker discusses several specific podcast outcomes that you can use to shape what you’re going to do.
- Start with the outcome in mind, then work backwards
- A podcast should never be a long commercial
- When creating your podcast, be aware of cross-channel content opportunities
Potential Outcomes to Consider:
- Attract prospects and leads
- Establish your expertise
- Connect with authorities in your field
- Land more speaking engagements
- Inspire donations for non-profits
A well-produced podcast can raise the profile of your business and draw new customers in. But for it to be effective, you have to know what’s at the end of the road before you begin your journey.
If you’re considering a podcast for your business, we can help. Get in touch, and we’ll get started.